Kimber VP opposes open carry bill in Montana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t think kimbers are bad. Never did. They made some dumb models and used some cheesy thumb safeties, but no more worse than others did in their price point. In fact my favorite 45 has a fitted Kimber series 1 top end on it.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see lots of quality guns suffer failures, as well as some not so quality firearms suffering the same. It's always the guns fault. God forbid they use some lube or quality magazines/quality ammo.
Some folks firearms run flawlessly, and other have issues match after match.
Any mechanical device is only as good as its operator and maintenance (and ammo, in the case of firearms)...
:drunk2:

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kimber has released their own statement on the whole fiasco:

Kimber Mfg., Inc. has recently been made aware of opinion articles published respectively in the Sidney Herald (Sidney, Montana) entitled “Being Pro-Gun Also Means Being Pro-Responsibility” and in the Missoulian (Missoula, Montana) entitled “Being Pro-Gun Also Means Being Pro-Responsibility: We must oppose HB102”. The author of this article, Ryan Busse, is no longer an employee of Kimber and has not worked for Kimber since August of 2020. His statements and opinions expressed regarding the opposition of Montana House Bill 102 are not authorized by or attributable to Kimber.

“Kimber is a proud supporter of our Constitutional rights to keep and bear arms,” said Leslie Edelman, CEO and owner of Kimber. “We support organizations that defend these rights, and we are committed to providing the people of this great nation with the finest premium firearms available.”

To learn more about Kimber visit https://www.kimberamerica.com.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait, so the first headline to come out may not be the full story?? :yikes2:
Shocking isn’t it. This has to be stopped before it becomes a trend. Next thing you know the media will be skewing facts and making up news to drive there own personal agendas. :)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait, so the first headline to come out may not be the full story?? :yikes2:

TBF, the newspaper story was written in an easily misconstrued way. I read it as he WAS a VP at Kimber, but really wanted to play up his former association with them and his "expertise" in the firearms industry. He's definitely an elitist FUDD Biden supporter though, so I don't think it's all that far off the mark.

Latest posts

Top Bottom