Kings firearms online: Benelli Nova tactical shotty for $324!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
D80ED1E2-F89D-4BF9-9B09-3DBBD2DF9C0A.png

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
firearm prices have gone down a crapload; everyone is overstocked assuming that we'd get another 4 years of Trump and all the leftists would keep buying baby's first gun.

nope, they just cheated and now all the stores are stuck with dead inventory they are drastically slashing prices on. i just wish ammo would come down too.

we're also due a high profile shooting that will double gun prices. they don't stay down for long imo. (why i'm grabbing that svt-40, historical firearm, war with russia, no brainer)

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
firearm prices have gone down a crapload; everyone is overstocked assuming that we'd get another 4 years of Trump and all the leftists would keep buying baby's first gun.

nope, they just cheated and now all the stores are stuck with dead inventory they are drastically slashing prices on. i just wish ammo would come down too.

we're also due a high profile shooting that will double gun prices. they don't stay down for long imo. (why i'm grabbing that svt-40, historical firearm, war with Russia, no brainer)
pessimistic much, lol

with inflation, people have less money, something has to go down or your correct, it won't move. cars are slamming their prices, some still charge a premium, but their are some things like corvettes that can be had for 10-20k less than last year.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
pessimistic much, lol

with inflation, people have less money, something has to go down or your correct, it won't move. cars are slamming their prices, some still charge a premium, but their are some things like corvettes that can be had for 10-20k less than last year.
a lot of retailers were simply raising prices en masse ALONG with inflation. again, when you have new buyers into a market; they may not immediately perceive this false increase. this applied to guns and autos.

OkcPuckFan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Mine arrived, just picked it up at SSP. Pretty decent shape, not pristine by any account but good value. I’m going to strip it and give it a good cleaning and lube. Should make a nice beater. Thanks to the OP for the heads up.

OkcPuckFan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
To follow up once more, the internals were pristine. Upon first inspection, I thought the barrel was pitted, it was dark and looked like the surface of Mars. I soaked in Hoppes #9 (literally plugged the barrel and filled it up) and then chucked a bronze brush up in the cordless drill and went to town. Took a half hour of scrubbing but the bore is mirror smooth and clean of all the plastic wad material. The stock has a few scuffs from being knocked around but after cleaning, it is a solid 8/10. Very good value.

Latest posts

Top Bottom