Knife Guru's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up a Cold Steel the other day, and know nothing about it. It is not their normal product, it is a 2 blade folder with a leather sheath. It looks like the Old Timer. Please call me if you know anything about this. Nothing stamped on the main blade, Cold Steel on hilt on one side and Carbon V Made in USA on other side of small blade. Bone handle.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up a Cold Steel the other day, and know nothing about it. It is not their normal product, it is a 2 blade folder with a leather sheath. It looks like the Old Timer. Please call me if you know anything about this. Nothing stamped on the main blade, Cold Steel on hilt on one side and Carbon V Made in USA on other side of small blade. Bone handle.

Well crap Brother, I lost your phone number, and since you didn't include it in your post, I have made a sincere effort to call you as directed above by staying up all night long poppin' caffeine pills and drinking several pots of coffee now so I can keep my eyes open just randomly dialing different phone numbers and asking people if they want to know about Cold Steel; hoping one of them would be you...so far, absolutely nobody has wanted to talk to me, every dang one of them has just hung up! A few even screamed like they was skeered or something you know? Freakin' wierdos...but now anyways, the police have been outside in my yard now since about 4:00AM and there's a helicopter circling overhead. You know, I am purty dang hard of hearing from the Dain Bramage that happened when they did the surgery thing on my head and all and now, I still sometimes still hear the voices and all, plus, I got "From the Halls of Montezuma" blastin' at max volume in here, so I can't make out what the cops are saying yet but I'm purty sure they are trying to find the bad guys and arrest them or something. Oops! Now they got this big-azz armored car looking thing out there and a big van full of SWAT guys and German Shepherds is using my driveway to stage in. It's purty cool you know, it makes a fella feel good to know the police trust me and feel safe using my back yard and driveway as a staging area. I have an assortment of weapons at the ready in case there's a major firefight or something about to happen. I propped a shotgun and a rifle up in the window so they can see them, and every now and then, I poke a hand out the door and wave a big pistol around so they can see that at least one able-bodied American is at the ready in case we're being invaded by ISIS or something you know? It probably gives the Coppers a really good feeling knowing I'm in here, all barricaded up and armed to the freakin' teeth if the SHTF and they need me to come barreling out the door to help them fight the bad guys. In the meantime, I'll just keep dialing random phone numbers and asking people if they want some Cold Steel in the hopes I can get ahold of you to tell you to post a dang phone number and maybe take a pic of the knife too? Dang man, you are slow on the uptake sometimes, I know that, but hey get it together okay?

(PS: Momma got all drunk again. I think she got into that alcohol-based cleaning fluid like she was drinking back when she was PG with you.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom