Knives as gifts: Case?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheelgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For small, carry in your pocket sized, pocket knifes I’m partial to Moore Makers. They are made in Matador Tx. Great company, great knives IMHO.

They range from around $40 to $150+

I have a stockman that I’ve carried everyday for around 10yrs.

My kid sister has and carries a 3” single blade lockback. She’s carried it everywhere for years. Its an awesome knife, it’s only about 3/8” thick and was about $40

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here:

https://caseknives.com/collections/peanut
Close the thread.

Most can be found on Amazon even if Case doesn’t have stock. The orange peanut for example says it out of stock but the Amazon seller shows to have 16, and he’s getting 44 bucks, which is cheaper than they show on the Case website. Peanuts are small and handy, and fit nice in almost any size pocket, from gym shorts to slacks and suit pants.

Give ‘em the knives. I’ve given and received knives from friends and relatives all my life, that old tradition is a bunch of horseshit. Knives gifted are knives cherished.

They’re pretty, there are enough that you can give them all a different style or all the same, and they’re in your price budget, but aren’t cheapies. They’re nice knives and can be carried for a lifetime.

Edit - you’re welcome. I’ll PM my mailing address so you can send me an invitation.
@HoLeChit

Here’s a link to the Amazon seller. This chestnut is a pretty little knife. Rather executive looking.

CASE XX WR Pocket Knife Chestnut Smooth Bone Peanut Item #28702 - (6220 SS) - Length Closed: 2 7/8 Inches https://a.co/d/ai1yMfY

Lots of choices, most all of which fit your budget. Some of those are fantastic looking. Hard part will be choosing which color to get them.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
For small, carry in your pocket sized, pocket knifes I’m partial to Moore Makers. They are made in Matador Tx. Great company, great knives IMHO.

They range from around $40 to $150+

I have a stockman that I’ve carried everyday for around 10yrs.

My kid sister has and carries a 3” single blade lockback. She’s carried it everywhere for years. Its an awesome knife, it’s only about 3/8” thick and was about $40
I really like their stuff. A little pricier than the Case stuff, but I dunno, it just speaks to me. I think I may go slightly over budget and get those 4 1/8" Trappers.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
@HoLeChit, check out the knife room at Little Joes Boots in cowtown
i think ill go now, gotta go out for a few errands anyways. be good for me, cause im just minutes away frm paying for an order with the Moore Makers Knives, but I emailed them inquiring about a military discount. getting out will allow me to be patient and give them time to get back to me. Maybe get myself a late lunch at cattlemans, havent been in forever.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I ordered Moore makers knives. 5 trapper models, one for each of my groomsmen, and one for myself. Couldn’t help myself, ordered one of the skinners for myself; I’ve been in desperate need. Also ordered a locking single blade for my soon to be father in law. All are matching white bone. They offer 10% off or military and vets as well.

I’ll post them all up and my thoughts when I get them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom