Knockout, new "game" being "played" by today's youth.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright.

I apologize for being snippy. All these teen thugs have me on edge. But at least look up crime rates by neighborhood if you want to talk crime.

Utica Square is well within Midtown.

The Mid-Town definition is constantly changing. Sometimes it's Riverside to Yale(West and East) and 61st to 15th (South to North). I've always thought of it as Riverside to Yale, 51st to 15th. Although the 15th and Peoria area was always its own eclectic enclave.

Brookside can be dangerous, but only because of the alcohol fueled assaults and the crimes of opportunity. The Utica area (Terwilliger, Zunis, etc.,) seems safe enough, but I wouldn't spend that sort of money on a home in an ungated area. My cousin wouldn't live anywhere else.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This kind of crap gets my blood boiling, why is nobody going vigilante on these little punks. These little ghetto monsters need to be taught a lesson the hard way, something they will never be able to forget.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I guess if these little punks were wanting to start a race war, they may be about to accomplish their mission. I can see it now, and it will happen, I white person will be walking by a group of young black kids and as they should, the white person will be keeping an eye on them because of what is happening and the white person/people will be accused of being racist and escalate from there. The question is, can anything be done to stop this from happening?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How tragic. If somone tries to collect, these youngsters may me cut down before they have a chance to make amends and contribute to society.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You see! You see what happens when you refuse to teach your kids responsibility, respect, and morals? When you even refuse to set a good example? When you train them to believe the world owes them everything for no effort?
White supremacists will hunt them down. And people will say they're doing good by committing evil.
Take note, you race pimping leeches, who feed on people's fears, by telling them Whitey is after them, you may be on the verge of generating just enough disgust and apathy among enough whites that there wont be enough reasonable voices to restrain the small fraction who ARE out to get you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom