Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was charged with sexual assault, but the charges were dropped. He settled a civil suit with the victim (which proves absolutely nothing), part of the settlement was a written apology, which said essentially that he believed in his heart the encounter was consensual, but could understand why she might have felt otherwise.

The complaining witness a week before the trial told the prosecution she would not be testifying, accepted an 'approved' apology delivered by Kobe but proceeded with a civil trial. At that time in Colorado, the most the jury could have awarded in a civil trial was $2.5M. They settled prior to that for an 'undisclosed amount.'

So take from that what you will.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't see how this remotely compares to Weinstein or Cosby but whatever lol....

Some people just want to be angry and piss on someone's grave, happens a LOT around here. Most of you are "good christians" around here, so would it be correct in saying that he's answering for whatever he did or didn't do? Unfortunately, his daughter and 7 others are with him.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Some people just want to be angry and piss on someone's grave, happens a LOT around here. Most of you are "good christians" around here, so would it be correct in saying that he's answering for whatever he did or didn't do? Unfortunately, his daughter and 7 others are with him.
Yeah I dont wanna piss on his grave
Just aint gonna praise him none.

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There ya go, confessed rapist. I've never had sex with a woman who even remotely didnt consent
You and I have very different definitions of what "confessed" means. ;)

FWIW, I'm sure there are alledged "victims" that make a good living from either falsely accusing (i.e. "trapping") celebrities in such situations, or just waking up sober with second thoughts.

Not saying that's what happened in this case, but when they settle out of court, you know money is more important to them than justice.

Just my 2¢ ... :drunk2:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yes I do have a log in my eye, I'll admit it because I put it there.
Back on point, pilot error is probably what killed them. Kobe just happened to be the biggest name in the group. Big frikkin deal.
I care more about these
https://www.navy.mil/submit/display...jwzgeOAkrCAFQBxjc-OOC8U#.Xi4GqURfOuA.facebook

and these
https://nypost.com/2020/01/23/us-fi...battling-australia-wildfires-idd-as-veterans/

and these
https://www.nytimes.com/1976/03/22/archives/7-gis-die-in-georgia-in-crash-of-copter.html
and many more than go unmentioned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom