Kombucha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know, I know, it’s some trendy hippie drink. But ever since cutting back my drinking to a minuscule amount, I’ve been drinking a lot of it. It just hits the spot, and give me something else to drink besides coffee and water. Any of you crafty individuals brewed your own? Suggestions?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love it and try GT's you'll love it.
I’ll have to look for it and give it a shot.

girlfriend got me some of this the other day, I’m a huge fan. She hates it, lol.
image.jpg

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy Kumbucha is amazing also.
We get it at Sprouts and at Natural Grocers.
We used to make this stuff homemade using scoby's and all.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I brewed it for years but got out of the habit. It was nice choosing your own flavor and intensity. Not difficult to brew, but is a little time consuming, especially at first. We have friends that do a continuous brew in a ceramic croc with a spigot and just top it off with fresh sweetened tea weekly. There's no secondary fermentation that way and it's not my preference (not bad, just not my preference), but they found it to be the easiest way for them.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I brewed it for years but got out of the habit. It was nice choosing your own flavor and intensity. Not difficult to brew, but is a little time consuming, especially at first. We have friends that do a continuous brew in a ceramic croc with a spigot and just top it off with fresh sweetened tea weekly. There's no secondary fermentation that way and it's not my preference (not bad, just not my preference), but they found it to be the easiest way for them.
And if it gets crazy, you can sell your scooby's like we did back in the day!

Latest posts

Top Bottom