Komifornia Open karry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You live in CA, what do you do?

• Carry a handgun open unloaded?

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Carry a long gun riffle/shotgun open unloaded?

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Carry concealed and loaded (illegally)?

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Don't carry at all?

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of the above.

I would not live in California, and not just because of their gun laws. I do not like earthquakes.

If I had to live in the state for some reason, I would apply for a CCW. The permit is approved by the local sheriff I believe. If you live in some of the more rural counties, it is often approved. I know one person who has a California CCW license.

chevysn1911s

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Concealed carry varies from county to county in CA. The county that I live in and the counties around it are shall issue counties (Tulare County, Fresno County, and Kern County). So its pretty much not an issue, thats why I love my area of California.

To me open carry in public is never smart.....ever. Why would you want to advertise that you are carrying even if it is legal.

Isha's Pa Pa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of the above.

I would not live in California, and not just because of their gun laws. I do not like earthquakes.

If I had to live in the state for some reason, I would apply for a CCW. The permit is approved by the local sheriff I believe. If you live in some of the more rural counties, it is often approved. I know one person who has a California CCW license.
+1 and who cares about California anyway !

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Concealed carry varies from county to county in CA. The county that I live in and the counties around it are shall issue counties (Tulare County, Fresno County, and Kern County). So its pretty much not an issue, thats why I love my area of California.

To me open carry in public is never smart.....ever. Why would you want to advertise that you are carrying even if it is legal.

I thought the county permit in California was only honored in the county that issued it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom