Komifornia Open karry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You live in CA, what do you do?

• Carry a handgun open unloaded?

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Carry a long gun riffle/shotgun open unloaded?

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Carry concealed and loaded (illegally)?

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Don't carry at all?

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't care about California as much as the next guy - actually they have some beautiful countryside there I'd love to ride my bike around at, and that may be the only reason I don't want to lose hope for California... I think what these people are doing is great. It might seem a bit extreme, but that's by no fault of their own. They're trying to make a point and they're doing a good job of it. Guns are simply tools, nothing more. The regulation of them only inhibits good people from protecting themselves. And hopefully, this is what some people they encounter are learning.

Edit: Check it out, they're getting checked for loaded guns here.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not like earthquakes.

Quakes are not a big deal, they're fairly rare, and unless you live in one of the cities built on a fault line, you won't have an issue.

The real plague are the yuppies and the gangs. Those are the things to fear. Hippies are yesterdays news. Most of them live in their own towns and hug each other and trees, leaving the majority of the population alone.

Many parts of Cali are nice. Its pretty, its temperate, and its beautiful. Sadly, so much of that is ruined by the nosy, uppity, self righteous morons who feel their opinion means more than any other, and feel the need to enforce that on the populace.

Sadly, that is the majority of the people, and more importantly, they are the vocal, visible majority. I have family that has been out there since '38, back when Cali really was the "golden coast". Now it is a social wasteland :(

I personally carry something different, and avoid at all costs any area where I feel I would need to protect myself. Every time I go back to visit old friends or family that hasn't left yet, the more I realize its getting worse out there. :disappoin

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care about California as much as the next guy - actually they have some beautiful countryside there I'd love to ride my bike around at, and that may be the only reason I don't want to lose hope for California... I think what these people are doing is great. It might seem a bit extreme, but that's by no fault of their own. They're trying to make a point and they're doing a good job of it. Guns are simply tools, nothing more. The regulation of them only inhibits good people from protecting themselves. And hopefully, this is what some people they encounter are learning.

Well said sir.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so regarding the option to knowingly break the law - I am curious how many of the people going with that option said no to marijuana being legalized and used the argument of it's illegal nobody should do it.

They also believe that the Constitution grants rather than protects your rights.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about we get behind some folks with the resolve to be "activists"?

A few folks on this forum use a quote for a sig line that goes kinda like " for evil to win it takes good men to do nothing" or something like that.

Get outside of the greater San Fransisco and LA area... most of California is small town and ag operators just like most of us folks here in Oklahoma.

I am glad to see some folks protest for the rights they should have never lost. We got problems here, boys... they just dont' get in our way after we submit to a test and user tax so we can excercise our right to carry concealed.

Vermont, Arizona and Alaska got it right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom