Kong vs Godzilla

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have HBO Max as part of our AT&T phone plan.
I started that movie tonight, made 30 minutes that wasted my time. What a junk POS. If this is all they can do, they need to go back to movie making school. Horrible, don't waste your time.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too many movies nowadays are just people trying to rehash old ideas any way they can instead of coming up with something actually new and interesting. All these prequels and sequels, combining old movies that original characters never had anything to do with each other, just plain remaking movies with the new directors flair...its all pretty lame really.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so tired of the crap they put out now ,I've gone back to watching the old black and white "film noir " movies. Real actors acting and without computer doing the special effects.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too many movies nowadays are just people trying to rehash old ideas any way they can instead of coming up with something actually new and interesting. All these prequels and sequels, combining old movies that original characters never had anything to do with each other, just plain remaking movies with the new directors flair...its all pretty lame really.
Agreed, Hollywood is clearly out of original ideas.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you quit after 30 minutes,,,
You missed the part where Kong says "Fudge You!" to Godzilla.

Honestly, I must have replayed that few seconds 20 times to be certain,,,
It's deeply disguised in a gorilla roar,,,
But I heard it plainly.

Aarond

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a huge Godzilla fan and own several on DVD. I also found the internet archive of most of the older Godzilla movies. That said the new ones are always a let down. Much like Star Wars, the sequels are never as good as the first. and I mean the 1956 Godzilla with Raymond Burr. I will buy this when I find it in the $5 bin, but I would hate to have bought a movie ticket to see it.

Last edited:

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I liked it. Yep it had good special effects, good monster battles, nice Dolby Atmos soundtrack. It was entertaining to me, but I don't watch these kind of movies looking for any great plot, character development, etc. Same as with the newest superhero flicks, I just want to check my brain at the door and enjoy the explosions and action and such. You can usually tell from the trailers and reviews what kind of movie you are going to see. If you are not into that, don't waste your time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom