Kore EDC belt.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once again ya’ll earned the enabler title. I ordered a Kore belt on Friday and got it in yesterday.

I got all the measurements figured out, cut to length and am trying it out with an owb holster and an all steel government 1911.

One heck of a difference in it and my well worn, broken in, broken down DM Bullard belt.

I thought my Bullard was still a stiff useable gun belt till I put on the Kore. I tend to be on the cheap side when it comes to most things.

Only been wearing it a few hours but can say it’s a whole different animal and am glad I broke down and tried one.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wearing one today. First impressions, great!

Pros: stiff enough to hold my carry and spare mags. The 1/4" adjustment makes it very comfortable. Looks good.

Cons: The buckle release is tiny and might be hard to hit in a hurry. That may change as I get use to it but until then I will not be wearing a Kore if I eat a bunch of Mexican or my meds start screwing with my stomach again. The belt could end up supporting a bigger "load" than it is rated for.

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wearing one today. First impressions, great!

Pros: stiff enough to hold my carry and spare mags. The 1/4" adjustment makes it very comfortable. Looks good.

Cons: The buckle release is tine and might be hard to hit in a hurry. That may change as I get use to it but until then I will not be wearing a Kore if I eat a bunch of Mexican or my meds start screwing with my stomach again. The belt could end up supporting a bigger "load" than it is rated for.
You do get used to the buckle. It took me a week or two before I had the move committed to muscle memory.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got mine in today............... got the nylon web design and it's great !!
I've been running my nylon one for about six months now and love it! I went back and bought their brown lightweight leather one for when I've gotta wear a suite for work and even their "lightweight" works great with my heavier snub nose under my jacket

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly out of my price range but they sound good.
If you look at it as an investment, the Kore belts are affordable. You'll probably have to replace a normal belt three times in the lifespan of a Kore Essential leather belt. As for the tactical belt, I have no idea how long it will last. You have to get the gun belts, though, as they are the ones with the nylon stiffener in them.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you look at it as an investment, the Kore belts are affordable. You'll probably have to replace a normal belt three times in the lifespan of a Kore Essential leather belt. As for the tactical belt, I have no idea how long it will last. You have to get the gun belts, though, as they are the ones with the nylon stiffener in them.
I got 3 Kore belts from the Secret Santas this year. I wear the tactical as my every day belt and like it. Took me awhile to get use to the buckle but now I like it. Easy to clip or slide a holster on when I leave the house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom