Korea part Deux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like an amount of the danger from NK is to a number of fish in the Pacific. Whether you believe this is on our part or their incompetence, it doesn't matter, they've got a long history of "technical failures." Not really sure Kim wants his country turned into a parking lot but hey, the batshit crazy dictator fits nicely in the EOTW narrative doesn't it?

This isn't to say we don't need to dump a ton of money in infrastructure, I've been saying this since Barry got elected.

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know ... Seems to me, Un might just get pissed and desperate with being "cut off" by China and launch his first nuke to Beijing. Ever seen a despotic tantrum? We might get to see one. Un probably never got spanked as a kid for throwing a tantrum and now has nukes to throw one with.

We may be better off melting down all our scavenged lead to make radiation shielding. We may need to save all our steel cans to build EMP cages. :lookaroun

Woody

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm very much in the non-expeditionary wars, non intervention camp. That being said, NK is the one single place right now that I'd support a coup for regime change, particularly with the assistance of China if at all possible. That little nutjob is just too dangerous and unpredictable to be left alone with their arsenal. :(

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm very much in the non-expeditionary wars, non intervention camp. That being said, NK is the one single place right now that I'd support a coup for regime change, particularly with the assistance of China if at all possible. That little nutjob is just too dangerous and unpredictable to be left alone with their arsenal. :(

Agreed. And this is probably the smarter route, but I still wish we would just shoot one of those bastards down right after liftoff to send him a message.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My understanding is we have moved in several ships at the edge of International Waters and Japan has joined us with moving in a huge fleet.

Yep a sea launched interceptor is an easier method. But what I was talking about was shooting one off from Vandenberg and dropping it back on their heads during its boost phase. I know we used to have the hardware to do it as long as we detected it in time. But I haven't kept up with the program, Obama may have dismantled it when he was trashing our nukes for all I know.

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep a sea launched interceptor is an easier method. But what I was talking about was shooting one off from Vandenberg and dropping it back on their heads during its boost phase. I know we used to have the hardware to do it as long as we detected it in time. But I haven't kept up with the program, Obama may have dismantled it when he was trashing our nukes for all I know.
Following you. It is my understanding the Japan moving in a huge fleet is something new.

Latest posts

Top Bottom