Kriss Vector integrally suppressed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure it can be done, but you might be better served, if you SBR your Kriss and buy a separate pistol can(that you can also take advantage of on different host guns).

I would even wager that you'd save money going this route as well.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure it can be done, but you might be better served, if you SBR your Kriss and buy a separate pistol can(that you can also take advantage of on different host guns).

I would even wager that you'd save money going this route as well.

The problem with going that route would be the barrel is pressed into a trunnion. So doing an sbr would be very expensive. With the integral suppressor the barrel would need ported and a can built around the barrel with a removable cap for cleaning. Liberty suppressors made one, but they are not taking special orders at the moment. Go on youtube and check it out.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem with going that route would be the barrel is pressed into a trunnion. So doing an sbr would be very expensive. With the integral suppressor the barrel would need ported and a can built around the barrel with a removable cap for cleaning. Liberty suppressors made one, but they are not taking special orders at the moment. Go on youtube and check it out.

Cant you remove the "shoulder thing that goes up" and just have the barrel cut down and threaded? (following all NFA laws of course).

I just did a quick search out of curiosity... looks like the way they're SBRing them is sending them back to Kriss to have the 5.5" barrel installed, then going through the entire transfer process of said "new" SBR. One guy said he was out about 400 bux (don't know if that covered the $200 to the govt or not)

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've checked out the Kriss method and that does not include the $200 to the gov't. Going that route would cost me $800 before purchasing a suppressor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom