Kroger to remove magazines with "Assault Weapon" content

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I first heard the blurb on the morning news, I thought "Kruger sells magazines?", then I realized it was paper magazines.
Another small step in marginalizing gun owners. I doubt anyone would have noticed if it wasn't in the news, but they wanted to be all "look at us, we're part of the movement!" and stuff.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Sticks and stones." Based on the mentality of Kroger's, "a picture must be worth a thousand words." If pictures can influence weak-minded individuals, why does Hollywood have the most ridiculous, shoot 'em up scenes that depict the most horrible deaths by firearms-yet the Hollywood kids rail against gun ownership. Something is wrong, terribly wrong with their thought process.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People still read magazines? Every single word printed in them is put there to make you not like what you have and buy something you don't need. It's worse than the outdoor channel plugging S&W, Ruger and Rock Island in their shows.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't matter to be if anyone ever reads them. The rapid shifts in our society are a great concern to me. I feel like I'm living 1984.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's an interesting shift in Kroger as thus far they have always just followed what the law stated and said they will continue to do so. Nothing more, nothing less. There have been several examples of them saying that.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-demand-actions-push-to-disarm-our-customers/

"Our long-standing policy on this issue is to follow state and local laws and to ask customers to be respectful of others while shopping. We know that our customers are passionate on both sides of this issue, and we trust them to be responsible in our stores.

We have and will continue to adhere to the firearms and concealed handgun laws as outlined by the states in which we do business. We believe this issue is best handled by lawmakers, not retailers."

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today at 2:07 PM#8
NewI don’t even know what Kroger is. Sounds about right though. Expect more of this crap.
Krogers is kind of like Henry E. Butts (H.E.B.) grocery stores in Texas, well known and popular.

Latest posts

Top Bottom