Kroger to remove magazines with "Assault Weapon" content

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't matter to be if anyone ever reads them. The rapid shifts in our society are a great concern to me. I feel like I'm living 1984.
That was a weird year for me too! My life suddenly changed in weird ways. I was removed from the only home I'd ever known, smacked on the azz and had to deal with people giving me weird looks. I guess I see what your saying, society keeps changing faster and faster. But, I don't plan to wear diapers anymore or eat no green beans!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who buys magazines from a grocery store? I see them all the time, and never see anybody browsing them to buy anything?
For the price of an individual issue, you can almost get a year subscription.
I was bored at an airport on a layover once, and the $8 price made me look at a paperback that took hours to read.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I don't know where...

...never saw one in Oklahoma, Colorado, Oregon, and now Utah. I guess I must be living right that I don't have to buy groceries from a company that doesn't like my "hobbies."

Based out of Cincinnati OH but have stores spread throughout in varying densities. (My dad spent his entire career there and just retired...so I may have a bit more knowledge than the average joe about them. Started as a bagger in the 70s and retired at their Home Office in Ohio a year ago)

kroger2.png

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a teenager I worked for King Soopers, owned by Kroger. They are everywhere in Colorado. Only did that one year until I became a full time EMT.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom