Kydex or Leather IWB holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like to use Crossbreed for my larger frames, I also have a Cleveland that is nice and broke in. For the smaller frames, I do like the kydex. I have had good luck with We the People holsters. Bad thing is I could have a few holsters for each one but that gets expensive. I Just picked up some OWB snap holsters for two of my larger frames and want to order another. Does it ever end?

Timothydehart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go with a quality leather holster maker and you can’t go wrong
All the bad stuff you hear about leather holsters are typically from cheap leather holsters go with someone that knows how to properly reinforce one and you will never look at kydex again
444801D2-4FA7-4BB2-B6BC-A434AA51A911.jpeg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Go with a quality leather holster maker and you can’t go wrong
All the bad stuff you hear about leather holsters are typically from cheap leather holsters go with someone that knows how to properly reinforce one and you will never look at kydex again View attachment 244637
I’m pretty happy with my Crossbreed. But I’d agree with you, can’t beat a good quality leather holster.

LittleLoggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve Been rocking a G-Code Incog Eclipse forever (wife also) g43, g43x, g19, and shield. I’ve tried a bunch of others and it would take a lot for me to change. I also don’t like wearing an under shirt and this holster has “tactical fuzz” that really makes it feel comfortable while carrying.

Veshuma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I currently use a Bianchi leather IWB holster for my Glock 36 and It feels pretty good now that I’ve gotten it broke in. Anyways I’m in the market now for an IWB holster for my Glock 43x. MidwayUSA has a kydex one but I wonder how that feels against the body. My preference is probably leather unless y’all say kydex is equally as comfortable as well.

I hate shopping for holsters. It’s like picking out new shoes.
I got a custom kydex holster from T5 that I then glues a piece of leather to.

64tinc

New to the site!
Reaction score
I currently use a Bianchi leather IWB holster for my Glock 36 and It feels pretty good now that I’ve gotten it broke in. Anyways I’m in the market now for an IWB holster for my Glock 43x. MidwayUSA has a kydex one but I wonder how that feels against the body. My preference is probably leather unless y’all say kydex is equally as comfortable as well.

I hate shopping for holsters. It’s like picking out new shoes.
Comptac has great holsters. I have mtac. It has a kydex gun shell on a leather back. I have 3 different modules that you can change for different guns. I ha modules for glock an different sigs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom