LA wants to confiscate legal magazines over ten rounds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think ultimately all you'll see is revolvers in some states.

And not even those if the scumbags making the laws ever see what Jerry Mikulek or an A or higher rated IPSC revolver guy can do with one.

There's a couple of revolver guys I've watched at the monthly OKC Gun Club IPSC match that can shoot their revolvers faster and more accurately than 95% of the pistol guys competing. AND. With moonclips reload em just as fast if not faster.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rather interesting how this will work. They take your magazines that hold more than ten rounds away. Next they come and take your magazines that hold more than five rounds. Now the gun grabbers feel more comfortable coming to take your gun away now that your gun doesn't hold enough rounds for you to defend against the confiscation.

Then again, it won't be the gun grabbers who come to take your guns away. It'll be their paid minions. (Somehow, I can't picture Bloomberg ringing your doorbell and demanding you turn over your guns.)

Woody

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Coming from California I'm not at all surprised. One of these days someone with enough clout or money will challenge all these unConstitutional laws the states keep passing. It has to be illegal on some level weather the local governments are allowing it or not.
The problem is that the Supreme Court won’t take up 2A cases. And Trump urges them not to. But yet people say it’s only the democrats coming for our guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom