Labradar users?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one for several years , I got it with a USB battery pack and the flat base and just got a E bay aim sight to replace the soda straw ,have tried it yet . I love the unit sure beats the old op systems , easier to setup and you have to try really hard to shoot it !

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I got it finally. Bought a battery pack off of Amazon and had a buddy print a 3d sight. Haven't had a chance to use it yet because the rain has made my range too soft to get to without tearing stuff up, so I will find out when it dries up a bit.

I will see if I miss any shots, as I don't shoot a lot of rimfire or suppressed stuff on the bench. If I do have missed shots, I will get a Greg Piet trigger.

Also, I had an extra Pelican hard case laying around so it lives in there now. Apparently they are pretty fragile.

Excited to try it.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is on my wish list. I had the opportunity to try one out when I was out a Fouled Bore. Such a nice piece of equipment.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have wanted one for a long time, but a couple years back I snagged an older chronograph for $40 from a gent at OCR&GC that had several. It works, so why upgrade until necessary?

Latest posts

Top Bottom