Lack of sex education in Oklahoma City schools raises questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found out a few years later after we weren't dating anymore. My girlfriend's mother slipped her the pill every morning in her orange juice.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Plain and simple truth, teaching kids about sex and giving them free condoms is going to do no better then telling them not to have sex. There is, and always will be the young person's "it can't happen to me" mindset. About the only thing that would cut teen pregnancies is to force teen girls onto the pill as soon as they can breed. I doubt even Obama is stupid enough to try that.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plain and simple truth, teaching kids about sex and giving them free condoms is going to do no better then telling them not to have sex. There is, and always will be the young person's "it can't happen to me" mindset. About the only thing that would cut teen pregnancies is to force teen girls onto the pill as soon as they can breed. I doubt even Obama is stupid enough to try that.
This is an incoherent post. How do you address the "it can't happen to me, mind set" without birth control? How Rick?

How about luck? The luck that you and I had forty years ago that allows us to shake our moralistic fingers at todays young folk?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is an incoherent post. How do you address the "it can't happen to me, mind set" without birth control? How Rick?

How about luck? The luck that you and I had forty years ago that allows us to shake our moralistic fingers at todays young folk?

Someone needs to be shaking that finger at them. Cause what's happening with todays young folk ain't working. The whole generation of them has activated the self destruct button.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone needs to be shaking that finger at them. .
I don't like our chances Jack. Until fairly recently people married in their teens. Nothing has changed about nature. We've changed the age at which people SHOULD marry, but we haven't changed the age at which people mature sexually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom