Lack of sex education in Oklahoma City schools raises questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, read the OP. Read the OP and make a definitive statement about it. I hope that a butterfly doesn't flutter by and distract you.

Your wanting me to debate an issue on your terms instead of just stating what I believe? You been hanging around DC? :D :D

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lord, no. I think you've changed your opinion about sex-ed in a very few minutes.
I won't argue about it, why would I?

See there is your problem, your trying to think again. You know that you are not good at it. :D

Now if you go back and read my post you will see that I never said I was against sex ed.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Respond to the Op Rick. RIck Rick Rick.
Do so without all the baggage about how you managed to keep it in your briches in those days.
Nobody like you managed to liberate it from their britches, not for want of trying.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Respond to the Op Rick. RIck Rick Rick.
Do so without all the baggage about how you managed to keep it in your briches in those days.
Nobody like you managed to liberate it from their britches, not for want of trying.

Iggy I know you have this problem but try to understand what I wrote. I never said I was against sex ed, in my first post I said it and passing out free condoms was no more effective then telling them not to have sex. This is true and the teen birth rates around the country prove that. To make any real difference is going to take parents, schools, and the media giving out the same message. That message needs to be that while birth control can help, no forms are 100% effective and the only sure way is to not have sex. It should also be stressed that if you do decide to have sex, you are responsible for what happens.

As for your interest in my early sex life, I never claimed that I kept it in my pants, only that I was careful and smart enough to to get some young girl pregnant. Did not hurt that I have always had a thing for older women and that my first partner was in her 30s. :naughty::naughty::naughty:

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've summarized page 3 of this thread:
thegritpodcast.files.wordpress.com_2012_12_grumpy_old_men.jpg_cc25dd75898db6edb9aabb20da4aadeb.jpg

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was in high school I knew what I was doing, I'm certainly not going to play the ignorance card. I knew teen parenthood SUCKED but that didn't stop me from trekking it to my gf's place almost everyday. I knew it was stupid but the teenager in me chose to gamble... I got lucky.

Latest posts

Top Bottom