Lack of sex education in Oklahoma City schools raises questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've summarized page 3 of this thread:
thegritpodcast.files.wordpress.com_2012_12_grumpy_old_men.jpg_cc25dd75898db6edb9aabb20da4aadeb.jpg

Well you were close, here is Iggy.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was in high school I knew what I was doing, I'm certainly not going to play the ignorance card. I knew teen parenthood SUCKED but that didn't stop me from trekking it to my gf's place almost everyday. I knew it was stupid but the teenager in me chose to gamble... I got lucky.
I hear what you're saying. No one should judge you till they've walked a mile in your galoshes.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your feewingws are hurt for what ever reason. Nobody meant to hurt your feeewingws. YOU are a Constipated Walter Mathow. Why not just admit it? What is your problem?

I have no problem, I am now a great uncle. :D :D

But, Walter Matthau looks nothing like me. He has a lot more hair and wrinkles. Burgess Meredith in this movie is a lot like you, old cranky and drunk. :D

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously parent on the whole aren't getting the job done.

It's not just sex either. But I'll keep my opinion on that to myself right now.

Right now all the media shows is that sex is fun, very seldom does it show the responsibilities that come with it.

I believe there has been a culture change and while having babies in school happens a lot, today's youth just see it as normal. The real losers on this deal are the babies whose parents and grandparents are too busy to raise them.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Um, no not like that!!!!

I kid, I kid. But seriously when I stayed with my dad my room had literally wall to wall shelves of Hustler and Penthouse. I was 10 and me and my babysitter(female, not uncle) would look at them together. I was also artistic as a kid and could draw fairly well. Unfortunately one of my first inspirations was the cartoonist in Hustler, you know the flies skiing in the toilet, black guy caught in a giant mousetrap set with watermelon. When my Mom found my sketches she nearly beat me to death and had me sent off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom