Lakers suck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One time Laker fanatic. Now I just hate Lonzo Ball, and with him, the Lakers.
Once Magic screwed up drafting Ball, I knew they were done.
Tonight, GS is just kicking their butts. The ESPN crew can't stop kissing Ball's butt. It's sickening.
Durant playing good but next week they play the thunder. We will see.
Back to Ball, I just can't buy into the hype.
He's ok. Maybe a late round pick at best, but no more. He's getting my points but if you watch the defence, they don't guard him. They leave him open. My old coach always said "You guard the hero's not the zero's"
Most owners, and now some of the players, support him hoping he draws a crowd or tv audience.
It worked, for a while, but now we know it was just his idiot Dad they wanted to see.
A kid with average skills is not worth paying to see.
Anyway....Go Thunder.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look on espns website. They have a “Ball” section. I hate their personality marketing under the umbrella of a “team” sport. The nba sucks. The NHL is the only hope left.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look on espns website. They have a “Ball” section. I hate their personality marketing under the umbrella of a “team” sport. The nba sucks. The NHL is the only hope left.
ESPN sucks.
Their broadcasting has turned into liberal issues, and not sports reporting.
Fawk them and the horse they rode in on.
Anytime I hear them supporting taking a knee in the NFL I puke. Disrespecting our flag and military is low. It gets no lower.
I'm proud to not watch them, and wish the stands were totally empty at their games. Unfortunatly, some still go, but they are probably sympathetic.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've stayed with not watching, or attending, any NFL game all season.
I have gradually lost interest in the NBA because no one plays defense, everybody walks and carries the ball, star players never get fouls and most of the players just go through the motions. I watch college more now, but still try to pick up good matchups. Lakers game was because of GS and Durant.
ESPN broadcasters are so afraid of saying anything about a player because the next day they will be packing their bags.
The biggest issue I had with them was when a player can negotiate putting a team together (L. James).
The Ball thing is just another rung down the ladder for the NBA. Magic thinks he can put a team together to match the 84/85 lakers with Jabbar, Cooper, and Scott. He expected Ball to be his heir.
That ain't gonna happen.
Loved Magic as a player. Never thought he was that bright.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have not watched a single NFL game this year. This from a guy who used to watch 2-5 games a week. Know what, I don't even give it a second thought anymore. Also, have cut back on NBA. No real reason since I wasn't a big NBA fan, anyway. I occasionally tune in to the Thunder or Celtics, but not much more.

I still spend a lot of time on college sports. However, if I wasn't a serious Cowpoke fan, even that would be cut way back. The college guys are drinking the Kool-Aid too much for my tastes. Guess I'm old school. I can remember when Barry Sanders would score one of his amazing runs and just hand the ball to the ref and trot off the field. Class! These guys today make a routine play and act like it was their first time.

I'm and old crank, live with it. Merry Christmas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom