Land

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nice setup!

How’d you find it? That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out lol

To find the right property for you and your family you really will need to lock down an area you want to live and then browse the websites mentioned here. You need to cover a lot of resources/websites to find the right property for you. As mentioned, find a reputable realtor fo rthe area you want to buy in. How do you do that? If it were me, I'd look listings in the county you are looking in and find the realtor that tends to have many of the high dollar listing where he is representing the sellers. Something to be said for the realtor who is out selling the million dollar listings over the realtor selling the $250K properties.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never understood why folks own a piece of ground and build their homes 100' off of a gravel/dirt road when they could build it a couple hundred yards inside. Keeping a clean house must be impossible.

Maybe that 100 feet distance from the road is to maximize the length of one's range shooting from the back porch?

Latest posts

Top Bottom