• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Land

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Da chinamen dun bought it all
I visted with a person that lives in Johannesburg, South Africa, on line lately. I ask about the situatiuon on farm land being confiscated, from white farmers, by the government, with NO COMINSATION? They said that makes land worthless, because no one would buy land, for any price that could LEGALLY BE CONFISCATED by the government! They also said Communist China was buying all this land for a song, because the white farmers, and their families are being randomly MURDERED, in the most burtal way imaginable, to scare the others off the land! And these roving gangs of blacks, are never caught, or even looked for, by the blacks only government! I guess the Communist Chinese Party is powerful enough, to not have to worry about their land being confiscated! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED? OR WE COULD BE NEXT?

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
i know a family that fought in Rhodesia bush war. the gov drove them off of their land also and now lives in zambia. there the gov owns all of the land and you have to lease it from the gov for like 99 years. funny thing is his land values are similar to ours and if you don't pay taxes our gov will take it from you anyway. so in reality it isn't much different except that the china corps have bought up all the leases and he has to sublease from them.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know a family that fought in Rhodesia bush war. the gov drove them off of their land also and now lives in zambia. there the gov owns all of the land and you have to lease it from the gov for like 99 years. funny thing is his land values are similar to ours and if you don't pay taxes our gov will take it from you anyway. so in reality it isn't much different except that the china corps have bought up all the leases and he has to sublease from them.
CONTROL, IS THE NAME OF THIS GAME! I saw a TV report on China, where Chinese People had bought apartments years ago, and although they owned the apartments, the Communist Chinese Government owned the land they sat on! They evicted all these people with no compisation, in order to tear down thios apartment building, and build something else on THEIR LAND!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
CONTROL, IS THE NAME OF THIS GAME! I saw a TV report on China, where Chinese People had bought apartments years ago, and although they owned the apartments, the Communist Chinese Government owned the land they sat on! They evicted all these people with no compisation, in order to tear down thios apartment building, and build something else on THEIR LAND!
Something happened like that in China when they had the Olympics back in 2008. They tore down a bunch of privately owned buildings without compensation to build for the Olympics. Booted the owners out. To bad so sad. Uncle commie in charge. Shoo now

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I visted with a person that lives in Johannesburg, South Africa, on line lately. I ask about the situatiuon on farm land being confiscated, from white farmers, by the government, with NO COMINSATION? They said that makes land worthless, because no one would buy land, for any price that could LEGALLY BE CONFISCATED by the government! They also said Communist China was buying all this land for a song, because the white farmers, and their families are being randomly MURDERED, in the most burtal way imaginable, to scare the others off the land! And these roving gangs of blacks, are never caught, or even looked for, by the blacks only government! I guess the Communist Chinese Party is powerful enough, to not have to worry about their land being confiscated! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED? OR WE COULD BE NEXT?
Take your pills pappy

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I have seen acreage 10 years ago close to town go for 5K an acre.
Today 10-20K an acre.

3,000 was a good buy price and I messed up not getting all I could at 1K an acre.
But I was going along at a slow rate only wanting 1 property payment at a time and deals came up that I passed on.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
This thread is interesting to me. I own some recreational land in SE OK, pushmataha co. Basically right close to Sardis lake. It’s 8 acres. The wife and I are considering selling it. I thought about listing it on here. It would be cheap… (think $1,300 per acre) The only problem is, it’s very rugged and basically on the top of a mountain. The “road” in is basically a 4x4 trail and not for the faint of heart.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
This thread is interesting to me. I own some recreational land in SE OK, pushmataha co. Basically right close to Sardis lake. It’s 8 acres. The wife and I are considering selling it. I thought about listing it on here. It would be cheap… (think $1,300 per acre) The only problem is, it’s very rugged and basically on the top of a mountain. The “road” in is basically a 4x4 trail and not for the faint of heart.
I’m not sure if that would fit his interest or not, but it’s possible. Feel free to PM me with details that I could pass along.

Latest posts

Top Bottom