Large Hog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember years ago running a call when I was a medic. Motor vehicle collision, I think it was out on Hwy 3 west of Ada. Anyways, middle of the night, we pull up to the usual gaggle of gawkers and OHP/county cars and such. As we get close to the scene, I put the brakes on and slowly ease in to a spot near one of the hosedragger rigs and as I slow down, it feels like I'm sliding a little bit, like being on ice... but it's summertime, so... huh?

As I step out of my rig, luckily I had grabbed onto the big mirror on the door, because my feet went out from under me and I looked like a cartoon character with my feet pinwheeling all over the place as I'm hanging onto the door mirror! WTH????

Turns out, it was fat.

That's right... PIG FAT.

Some dude had clobbered a pig, totally janking up his car, but subsequent traffic driving by had tracked and smeared that pig fat all over the damn road! It was as slick as if it were ice-covered! That was why my ambulance wanted to slide when I pulled to a stop, I was all up in a giant lake of smeared pig fat.

Yay me, I didn't only avoid falling and busting my ass, I also avoided getting pig grease smeared all over my uniform, as well as having all the knuckledragger deputies and firedogs laughing their asses off at me while reaching for the cell phones to snap a few pics!

Nastiness... :bah:

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw the aftermath of a semi running through the middle of a herd on Hwy 29 west of I35 one morning on my way to work. Which is like 4am. There was pig juice everywhere. I sounded like I was driving through standing water when I drove through it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom