• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Large pistol mag primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Morning guys and gals!
I recently picked up another 44 carbine and realized I’m dreadfully low on large pistol mag primers. So, I’m in need of a couple thousand (depending on cost) for it and my 10mm loads. I also have other primers/powder/brass I can trade for them, or cash. No, I have no interest in paying 4x retail for them, I don’t need them that bad.

my number is 4058212160 or just message me on here. Located in norman.

thanks for liking and happy hunting !

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I'll keep my eyes open on my ammo/primer trips. I'll run by BP today. They have been running 75ish/1000 if you are good with that?
That would be great. I never can seem to get there in time after work. (The last two times I walked in and saw a couple guys leaving with bricks only to find the back empty haha). I am fine with that price, that is the “new retail” price point it seems.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
That would be great. I never can seem to get there in time after work. (The last two times I walked in and saw a couple guys leaving with bricks only to find the back empty haha). I am fine with that price, that is the “new retail” price point it seems.
It sucks, but lets hope it ain't the norm going forward. I'll let you know if I get any.

Latest posts

Top Bottom