Largest Stolen Valor Fraud in History

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to admit when I saw the topic of the thread "Largest Stolen Valor Fraud in History" my first thought was, yes someone finally exposed Milley for what he is, a fraud. That said, I hate liars and cheats and this beotch ranks right up there with the worst of the worst and I pray she pays for it and spends a long time behind bars.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get that not everybody can qualify for military service due to medical issues or criminal history.

What I don't get is all the people who could have joined but instead choose to lie and pose as veterans. Maybe it's mental illness but with all the effort they put into their act they could simply sign up and go make their own, real memories and stories.

Quite simple, they wouldn't last through basic and they know it. They want all of the valor without putting their skin on the line. And I'll retract my first statement now, even Pee Wee Herman could make it through basic now days, but these posers still won't join and put their ass on the line.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quite simple, they wouldn't last through basic and they know it. They want all of the valor without putting their skin on the line. And I'll retract my first statement now, even Pee Wee Herman could make it through basic now days, but these posers still won't join and put their ass on the line.
Only 1% of people ever server in military. It;s hard to find the right people, with right mindset for military, Honestly. most join for collage money and get out after 4 years. But they server and should get respect...
The other 99% will never server and i don't think i want 90% of them to ever serving with me! Do want a lazy dumbass in a foxhole with you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom