Larry Elder on Black History Month and Much More

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saw this on YouTube this evening. I just have to love such people as Larry Elder, Thomas Sowell, Walter E. Williams, and so many more that truly express what is so.

This video touches on Black History Month, slavery, and even the minimum wage and how they truly harmed the blacks around the world. According to one guy in this video, American slaves fared quite well compared to those sold to Muslims.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saw this on YouTube this evening. I just have to love such people as Larry Elder, Thomas Sowell, Walter E. Williams, and so many more that truly express what is so.

This video touches on Black History Month, slavery, and even the minimum wage and how they truly harmed the blacks around the world. According to one guy in this video, American slaves fared quite well compared to those sold to Muslims.

Can't agree more. Lots of prominent black conservatives starting to make waves out there, I hope it points to more people waking up and walking away from the Democratic party - Blexit!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I always love that interviewers response, “I’m
Jewish”. I didn’t realize that was a race. He is white. Like most other Jews. That’s like someone saying that to me and I respond with “ I’m Christian”. That ain’t a race it’s a religion. But I love Larry. He is great. I wish more black folk could be like him and speak out. That would be huge. Picture of a few of the black musicians or celebrities came out saying this kind of stuff. Instead they come out talking about how bad people of color have it here. And that they have no chance. I especially love it when they try and say the system is designed to keep people of color in poverty. I guess all the whites that are in poverty are somehow different. White privilege I guess.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sort of. Whether “Jewish” is a race or not is controversial, but it is both a religion and an ethnicity or nationality. Not all Jews are religious. But all Christians, by definition are religious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom