Larry Vickers 2 Day 1911 Operator Nov 7-8 , 2020 McLoud,OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meadhall Range

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This class features 1911 specific range drills that highlight the differences of shooting a 1911 versus other handguns. Specific drills and courses of fire are demonstrated and practiced to allow the shooter to understand what shooting a 1911 is all about. A unique part of this course involves a classroom portion on the second day. In this course portion, the students will learn about detailed disassembly, troubleshooting, recommended and not recommended modifications, and a detailed inspection of each students 1911. This will give students the knowledge and skills needed to identify and diagnose problems with their 1911. Time permitting, a return to the range to reinforce what was taught wraps up this intensive 1911 learning experience. This class is a must for anyone who wants to run a 1911 properly. Additionally, Larry will make himself available to any student during class breaks and after class to answer individual questions on his/her weapons, equipment, gear set up, etc.

Weapon and Equipment Requirements ----

Eye and Ear Protection (electronic hearing protection is strongly recommended)

- Serviceable 1911 handgun of at least 9mm

- 800 rounds of ammunition minimum

- Minimum of three to five serviceable magazines

- Serviceable holster – Please note ***No Serpa or Serpa style holsters allowed unless it is issued to you by your agency/unit and no AWIB carry****

- Pouch(es) that provide the ability to properly carry a minimum of two spare magazines

- Weapon lubrication and cleaning supplies

- Suitable range wear depending on the season

- Good attitude

https://www.aztectrainingservices.c...rs-2-day-1911-operator-nov-7-8-2020-mcloud-ok

$575.00

Meadhall Range

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gunbuffer uncertain on that but I believe they do have a cap on number of students. Aztec will have better answers on that part. I do know that the facility will be up to par :D This may be incorrect but I know there was a good bit of pushback on instructors overfilling classes a few years ago and we started to see that get fixed a bit. I also know at least some instructors ended up with that because they were going through Alias Training to book their stuff at the time and Alias was Very bad about that. The instructors didn't really care for it either in most cases.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gunbuffer uncertain on that but I believe they do have a cap on number of students. Aztec will have better answers on that part. I do know that the facility will be up to par :D This may be incorrect but I know there was a good bit of pushback on instructors overfilling classes a few years ago and we started to see that get fixed a bit. I also know at least some instructors ended up with that because they were going through Alias Training to book their stuff at the time and Alias was Very bad about that. The instructors didn't really care for it either in most cases.
Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom