Larue MBT-2S triggers on sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Probably because you identified yourself as a poor poor underpaid LE.
Lr still makes the best qd scope mounts. I still use them.

Nope, I don't use my LE status to get free ****. I am underpaid, but don't do it for the money obviously. If money were an issue with guns, I wouldn't own LaRue's and Noveske's nor would I own suppressors and such. I will sure use the hell out of an LE discount if companies provide it. Good try though.

Will these triggers set off 7.62x39 hard primers, 308/7.62 primers or function on 22lr AR uppers?
Do they use standard power/strength hammer springs?
I know Geiselle triggers do and that's why I use Geissele triggers.

The same trigger is used in their larger caliber rifles, so yes they will. When you buy the trigger, it will come with a standard and an extra power.

^^^ Guy has it right.
Match equipment to needs.

That's simply what I do. I mean, my department issued RRA might do 2MOA at best. Does 2MOA matter to some, probably not. But I would like to believe that in the event I needed to pull the trigger to save someone you love, you'd want me to have the best rifle I could possibly have. I don't purchase LaRue's and Noveske's for the name, but for the quality and what they can do. Will my dept. issue RRA do everything my higher end rifles can? For majority of what it will be used for, yes, but if an inch or two is all I got to make that shot that will save someone's life, why not utilize that extra advantage? Why not take that shot with something you know has the ability to make it?

And yes, one of those fanboy rifles are in the back of my Tahoe for the above reason. Be glad that you have fanboys like me who will spend the extra money for quality to be able to comfortably make a shot. I mean, they are used on duty, for duty, for the citizens I have sworn to protect. And I can already see where this will go.. Higher end rifles aren't worth a damn unless the person behind the rifle can shoot. Luckily for you, I've spent thousands and thousands of my own money to prepare myself to potentially save someone's loved one while taking the life of another persons loved one. You gotta better yourself somehow. Most police officers will not spend a dime for any equipment or training, be glad this fanboy does. Elitist. Fanboy. I love it. LOL

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have the Brownells version of the Geiselle SSF and it's so damn sweet (Brownells calls it a rapid fire). It pulls like a single stage and resets like a 2 stage. The quality of the break and reset is completely head and shoulders above any mil spec I've ever messed with and totally converted me into a Geiselle fanboy. This Larue is very tempting at this price point though, his stuff is good regardless of what people think about him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom