Larue Tactical “Accuracy Special” Uppers $699

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Seems pretty reasonable for a .4 MOA upper. More than I would pay for it because I don't require .4 MOA, but for the brand and performance the price seems reasonable to me anyways.

Previously mrshooterou
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Seems pretty reasonable for a .4 MOA upper. More than I would pay for it because I don't require .4 MOA, but for the brand and performance the price seems reasonable to me anyways.

No doubt. I think their price is spot on for a semi auto platform shooting less than half moa with factory hornady ammo. Especially since it’s coming with your BCG & charging handle. People pay more than that for BCM rifles with FN CHF barrels and no bcg/ch that seem hardly capable of 1.5-2 moa.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
No doubt. I think their price is spot on for a semi auto platform shooting less than half moa with factory hornady ammo. Especially since it’s coming with your BCG & charging handle. People pay more than that for BCM rifles with FN CHF barrels and no bcg/ch that seem hardly capable of 1.5-2 moa.
Yup. It comes down to the question of need or desire I suppose. Does someone NEED 1/2 MOA, or to they DESIRE the brand name. I guess even "wanting" is totally cool for any reason if someone has the change. I have plenty of stuff that has zero practical purpose to me other than funzies so not like I could ever hate on that front. I tend to like side chargers and just picked some up recently, otherwise this would be much more tempting, even at twice the price I paid for mine.

Previously mrshooterou
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Not saying its out of line completely or out of my budget. I have a Shilen Rachet Rifled barrel on mine that cost almost what that upper cost but its a Shilen. I guess I dont know much about Larue

No I don’t blame ya. There’s so many dang options out there. I’ve had everything from bottom of the barrel blasters to KAC, GAP & Larue OBR’s. I just like this particular unit because you get top tier quality for a reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom