Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you ain't Woke, you're a sheep.

Having InfoWars at the top of your Favorites feed is ultimate proof of being woke.
Exactly. I'm waiting for AJ to tell us the "True Truth" about LV. Probably won't be as silly as the clown in the wife-beater hiding from his wife when it's time to put the kiddo to bed, but it'll be close.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Now they're saying the Security guard was shot first. Now none of this is making sense.
I had read earlier today that the security guard had gone to check on an open door alarm down the hall from the shooters room, and it was just coincidence that he was there, but the article said nothing about him being shot first.

It makes me wonder what took so long for an armed response to the room since the security guard should have known where the shooter was.

On another note, I'm glad he didn't shoot longer than he did, but now apparently the security guard didn't interrupt him like we were told, so why did he stop when he still had a lot more ammo.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spent all of last week hiking in the mountains. It was great to not have to hear about this everyday. Here is my take on what I have heard.

I think the guy was a leftist. Here is why.

You know how you hear about dog bites on the news.
It's either the evil pit-bull, or nobody really says anything. It's just not the story they were hoping for, so you just have to guess at what kind of dog it was. You will damn sure hear about the next pit-bull attack.

Remember the right wing, Trump supporter, white nationalist, KKK, racist, radical republican that ran his car over someone? That is all we heard 24/7 for weeks.
Now the news is very quiet and just can't figure out who this guy is or why.......
He was not the pit-bull story they were hoping for.

Do you think if he was a Trump supporter, we would not be having it shoved in our face 24/7?

You may not be far off, but the news outlets on the right haven't picked up anything to focus on either.
Your point reminds me of the relentless attacks by the MSM and the leftist when Trump was caught on a hot mike talking about grabbing pussy's.
Now we have The MSM totally ignoring the Harvey Weinstein scandal. Total casting couch mentality, years of sexual crimes against women that he gladly paid off. He was a powerful man in hollywood and could make or break a career.
There has been nothing on Saturday night live, nothing on any of the late night comedians that continue to tear into Trump nightly, and totally ignore when one of their own has actually done it, and not talked about it like Trump.
If it's so damned wrong when Trump talks about it, vs a degenerate that has actually done it where is the morality of the left to shout it down?
Oh the Hypocrisy.
Heh, heh, they are also silent on America's dad, Bill Cosby that is still facing charges of doping over 30 women for sex.
The left won't eat their own. How surprising.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-30194819

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had read earlier today that the security guard had gone to check on an open door alarm down the hall from the shooters room, and it was just coincidence that he was there, but the article said nothing about him being shot first.

It makes me wonder what took so long for an armed response to the room since the security guard should have known where the shooter was.

On another note, I'm glad he didn't shoot longer than he did, but now apparently the security guard didn't interrupt him like we were told, so why did he stop when he still had a lot more ammo.
News tonight said the Security guard was shot first. It took a while to ramp up the swat team and get them in position, and in the mean time, that is when he opened fire on the crowd....according to the news.

Latest posts

Top Bottom