Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just read that the security guard at the hotel was shot 6 minutes BEFORE the shooter began shooting outside. They said he fired 200 rounds, INSIDE, wounding the guard in the leg.

Question is, did he notify the hotel staff that someone had shot him on the 32nd floor? Did any one else in a room on the 32nd floor report shots fired nearby? After all I think I would notice 200 shots fired in the proximity of a hotel room I was in.

And why in the world could there not be anybody to check out the situation for 6 F'N MINUTES?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just read that the security guard at the hotel was shot 6 minutes BEFORE the shooter began shooting outside. They said he fired 200 rounds, INSIDE, wounding the guard in the leg.

Question is, did he notify the hotel staff that someone had shot him on the 32nd floor? Did any one else in a room on the 32nd floor report shots fired nearby? After all I think I would notice 200 shots fired in the proximity of a hotel room I was in.

And why in the world could there not be anybody to check out the situation for 6 F'N MINUTES?
I doubt many rooms were occupied. It was 10:00pm on Saturday night,

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had read earlier today that the security guard had gone to check on an open door alarm down the hall from the shooters room, and it was just coincidence that he was there, but the article said nothing about him being shot first.

It makes me wonder what took so long for an armed response to the room since the security guard should have known where the shooter was.

On another note, I'm glad he didn't shoot longer than he did, but now apparently the security guard didn't interrupt him like we were told, so why did he stop when he still had a lot more ammo.
Ask MM, he has all the answers LMAO

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dont waste your time, your arguing with a sheep who believes everything that comes out of his TV.

Ahh, he's still a brother...if he has an open-mind, maybe he will wake up some. People just don't want to wake up because they can't handle the fact some things go on behind the scenes that should not. Enron was a conspiracy...there are conspiracies all over the place in gov't and corporate world. He's just not as far along as you are in your red-pilling...ridiculing people makes people feel safe. Glenn Beck likes to do it to AJ. Glenn wants to be liked by the left so he points to AJ and says "look, here is a guy who is crazier than me". Except he got booted from FOX for conspiracy theories himself...ridicule makes the unawake feel better about themselves. God bless em...They'll come around...it is fun to analyze things even if there facts are not in yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom