Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahh, he's still a brother...if he has an open-mind, maybe he will wake up some. People just don't want to wake up because they can't handle the fact some things go on behind the scenes that should not. Enron was a conspiracy...there are conspiracies all over the place in gov't and corporate world. He's just not as far along as you are in your red-pilling...ridiculing people makes people feel safe. Glenn Beck likes to do it to AJ. Glenn wants to be liked by the left so he points to AJ and says "look, here is a guy who is crazier than me". Except he got booted from FOX for conspiracy theories himself...ridicule makes the unawake feel better about themselves. God bless em...They'll come around...it is fun to analyze things even if there facts are not in yet.
Rachael "Mad Cow" Madow on MSNBC. The queen of conspirators.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the vote of confidence, bro, but I guess I'll go through life happily dreaming and completely unwoke because I refuse to believe the nonsense spouted by fourth-rate twits like Alex Jones and his merry band of Konspiracy Kooks. The whole problem with a "Conspiracy So Vast" is that if there is a conspiracy across multiple levels and multiple departments of government, it would never get off the ground for the simple reason that multitudes of people cannot ALL keep their mouths shut. It does absolutely no good to deny basic human nature, and it is no secret that no more than a few people can keep anything secret for very long, especially if the secret is a really big one. So, if you're happy thinking some larger Caliban is always stirring the heavens, carry on.

What does "unwoke" mean?

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Friday and Saturday are the "weekend nights." Monday morning follows Sunday night. Most bars/eateries look about the same at 10p on a Sunday night as they do at 10p Monday through Thursday. Vegas is one of the top convention cities in the US. I would guess a lot of visitors are in their rooms at 10p on a Sunday because they have meetings first thing Monday.

Only those that know this, would understand it, way more going on in LV than just the party scene, 9 out of 10 of my work related conferences are there, so I am there a lot. It loses its luster when you are there so often, plus the time diff kills me, I am an early riser, so I have to get ahead of the sleep loss when I have 12-14 hour days ahead of me. So 10PM PT is like 12PM CT on the first few nights, and I get up at 5AM CT so I'm waking up at 3AM PT. It really sucks for a few days. It's even harder on the ET folks.

I've stayed over on a Friday, or Saturday night occasionally, it's a different place than Sun-THURS.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would think that a place like the Mandalay Bay that has so many coming and going, and handling very large sums of cash would have some sort of Rapid Response Team, suited up and ready to respond 24/365. Reports are that the guard shot notified the security office after he was shot, both by radio and by in-house phone. Can't understand how the shooter had time for a 6 minute period before shooting out the window and then 10 minutes of shooting before being confronted.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would think that a place like the Mandalay Bay that has so many coming and going, and handling very large sums of cash would have some sort of Rapid Response Team, suited up and ready to respond 24/365. Reports are that the guard shot notified the security office after he was shot, both by radio and by in-house phone. Can't understand how the shooter had time for a 6 minute period before shooting out the window and then 10 minutes of shooting before being confronted.
Have you ever climbed 32 flights of stairs carrying all that gear ?

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you ever climbed 32 flights of stairs carrying all that gear ?

No kidding. When I worked in the Chase Building the fire department used to use the stairwell in the building to train recruits. If you've ever done a RNG you know what it feels like to carry gear up -- at least you get some rest on the road -- but these guys were carrying I bet you, 40 pounds of gear up 32 flights of stairs. I could be wrong but I'm pretty ****ing sure they didn't wait for the elevator. Which begs an interesting question -- does it take longer to run up 32 flights of stairs or wait and take the elevator?? I'm sure if you are WAITING on an elevator it feels like for ever, but realistically I wonder if it is faster to wait. Plus, you won't be completely winded by the time you get where you are going.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to take 8 flights a couple months ago with 20 pounds (Computer and other crap in a backpack) and my knees were SHOT. Not surprising but I had forgotten just how bad they really are. I honestly would never make 32 flights even carrying nothing. Sad but true.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to take 8 flights a couple months ago with 20 pounds (Computer and other crap in a backpack) and my knees were SHOT. Not surprising but I had forgotten just how bad they really are. I honestly would never make 32 flights even carrying nothing. Sad but true.

Not my knees, but my ankles feel your pain. There is a reason -- actually TWO -- that I "do" the stationary bike at the gym as opposed to the treadmill -- or the stair climb thingee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom