Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I faintly know who Mel Gibson is, and have no clue on Jerry Fletcher.
Not a movie/TV person.
99.9% of these movie themed gifs or videos I don't look at because they mean nothing to me as I don't know the person involved or WTH they are even talking about.

You should watch the movie “Conspiracy Theory” , Mel Gibson played Jerry Fletcher ....it’s a good one

Best explanation I can give for Mel Gibson is the star of the Lethal Weapon series with Danny Glover, and the guy who produced and personally bankrolled The Passion of the Christ out of his own pocket (to the tune of $45M outright, with a return of $400-475M!) because no Hollywood types would touch it. I thought it was a profoundly well-done movie - in spite of being entirely subtitled because of all the dialogue being in Aramaic. He has been castigated for multiple incidents where he bad-mouthed Jews, has been in trouble for his alcohol and rage-fueled rants, but he is a human being, like the rest of us. I'd hate for the liberal media to take a peak inside my liquor cabinet... well, not really, IDGAS what people think, honestly.

But I do applaud Gibson for his courage in bringing an iconic and risky project to fruition based entirely on his own convictions, in spite of his personal failings.

Which we all have.

Me... more than most. But anyways... carry on.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't watch it either, just read the article that was linked in the post, took about 20 seconds...
Anything to do with her is a no read.
So your problem is? You want to post as an ass or what?
You sure have taken on a negative position recently vs in the past. Is there an issue we need to be aware of that would help us understand your present position of becoming a person with a constant negative attitude?
I'd be more than happy to personally compensate in my replies to you if I knew what the problem is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom