Laser engraving for knife handles.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSUFLYBOY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen treads here about laser engraving NFA items, but my project is just plastic.

I live near Mustang and my kids got a Swiss Army Knife for my birthday that I would like to have my initials engraved into the red handle.

Can any on y'all recommend a business in the OKC area that can do this? I figured laser engraving would be the easiest, but I'm sure the traditional methods would work as well.

Thank you for your time and recommendations.

"Watch your six, count your rounds, and keep your powder dry."

DSUFLYBOY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd get a hold of Stephen at Hailey Ordnance (Testers, Inc.). https://www.facebook.com/HaileyOrdnance/

They don't post on Facebook hardly at all, but he's done work for me recently, very reasonable cost and does a great job.
Thank you, I got rid of "YouTwitFace" at the start of the year, so good old fashioned telephone/email is good to go for me. I'll give them a ring, thank you for the recommendation.

"Watch your six, count your rounds, and keep your powder dry."

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interested in getting one of my PPK’s slide engraved...I had one done back in 1995 but can’t remember who or where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom