Last Bowling Pin Match of the year!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last bowling pin match of the year. Indoors, no wind, and a comfortable temperature, what more could you ask for? BDC Gun Room / Shawnee Outdoors. See the notes for additional prize money being offered for this match only.

https://www.facebook.com/events/223340821917679/

MAN vs MAN , double elimination tournament style.

$20 first gun and $10 for each additional division. Gift Cards for 1st and 2nd place winners.

3 Divisions:

Pistol – Iron sights. no ports, compensators, optics. Match starts with 8 rounds in the gun, spare mags have max of 8 rounds each. Revolvers are welcome, and I’ve seen them go several rounds. To make it a bit more interesting, I’m putting up $20 cash to award to the highest finish polymer frame, striker fired, USPSA production legal gun. A glock, M&P, XD, VP9, PPQ, etc, can compete against the 1911s.

Open – Pistol with optics, ported barrels, and compensators welcome. No magazine capacity limit Load up those 33+ round magazines. Although optics and compensators are allowed, they are not required. See if you can survive a few rounds against an open gun if you don’t have one.
Like the pistol class, I’m putting up $20 cash to the highest finishing gun that will still qualify for the pistol class above. (no ports, comps, brakes or optics but load up the mags to the top) Make that $50 instead of $20 if it is a win and at least 4 true open guns are entered. (True open – Frame mounted Optics and compensator.

Pistol Caliber Carbine Optics, compensators, brakes allowed, and no magazine capacity limit.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a blast again! Quite a bit better attendance this time, and I did a bit better than last time. There ARE some smokin deals to be had at the 30% off, but only till the turnover after tomorrow. I know what Jack said but I do hope the new owner continues with this, mowers are invading the showroom.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a blast again! Quite a bit better attendance this time, and I did a bit better than last time. There ARE some smokin deals to be had at the 30% off, but only till the turnover after tomorrow. I know what Jack said but I do hope the new owner continues with this, mowers are invading the showroom.

Are they shutting down?

Latest posts

Top Bottom