Last & Next Guns Shot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hadn't been to the range in over a month because of the early morning nippyness but this time yesterday morning the temp was 49° with a very light breeze so I headed to the range with my Ruger SR1911 and 100 rounds of homemade 45 ACP ammo.

I was the only one on the 25 yd. pistol range and it felt good to be banging steel again......I can't make up my mind if I like my stainless Springfield Armory Mil-Spec, Ruger R-1S or the SR1911 the best but the SR1911 was hitting darn near everything I pointed it at yesterday. :)

Ruger SR1911.jpg

Last edited:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My problem child Took it out and function-fired it last week after SPDguns did some work on it.

thumbnail_img_0289-1-jpg.183934

Haven't made my mind up what I'll shoot next. Possibly my 681.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot my brand new N Frame 610 2 days ago. Need to clean it up today. Made sure my strip down/ polish job was good and the Wilson combat spring kit functioned properly. I might go for a tougher spring, the 12# made the trigger pull a little lighter than I think I want.
image.jpg

next guns to shoot, probably my 223 and 308 howas. Maybe my x39 American ranch. Need to get the 308 and x39 ready for shooting some hogs next month, and I just picked up the 223 and slapped it in a Bell and Carlson M40. Excited to see how it does.
image.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom