Last & Next Guns Shot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Followed that 22 rimfore with a Walther PPK/s in 22. Mostly I was function-firing it as that pistol had given me a fair amount of trouble in the past. Took it to a gunsmith in Ark City Kansas, and he debured the slide and rails. After that, it seemed to function a bit better, but I'm still going to do some testing to see what ammo it likes best. So far, that is CCI.
It is possible--just possible--that the problems I have had with this Walther PPK/s in 22 Long Rifle, might be over. For those who don't know, this little pistol has given me more than its' share of trouble. But, thanks to a gunsmith in Ark City, it is now much more reliable.

Just put 50-60 more rounds through it and the only problem I had today was a stovepipe, and to be honest, that was probably due to my limp-wristing it more than anything else.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just put 50-60 more rounds through it and the only problem I had today was a stovepipe, and to be honest, that was probably due to my limp-wristing it more than anything else.
I didn't know it was possible to limp-wrist a 22LR...
www.dutchforce.com__eforum_html_emoticons_huh.gif

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is possible--just possible--that the problems I have had with this Walther PPK/s in 22 Long Rifle, might be over. For those who don't know, this little pistol has given me more than its' share of trouble. But, thanks to a gunsmith in Ark City, it is now much more reliable.

Who is the Gunsmith in Arkansas City? I'm always getting requests for a smith from friends and ours in Ponca City has pretty much dried up.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Picked up a new Sig 320 in .45 from one of our members here. Shot a little over 200 rounds through it today with all different types of ammo and what do you know.... I like it! Zero ftf/fte, kicks like a 9mm and really is a pleasure to shoot. Maybe tomorrow I will compare it to my Glock .45 and see which is bettererer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom