Last night, Ann Arbor city council took a knee..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.mlive.com_home_mlive_media_width960_img_annarbornews_imp99e833f9030052684d85c197c98695ba.jpg

Link..!

@0:15,..they're just so proud of themselves, you can tell...

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have lived too long, I think. Things change but there is usually a logical reason for it. Cause and effect are usually discernible in the process. But, iI didn’t see this stuff coming and I don’t understand it. Somehow, in a society that is becoming more and more sensitive to every conceivable issue that could cause a person to be uncomfortable, there is a growing lack of concern for the traditional values, beliefs and sentiments that our people have always valued. The public display of outright disdain and disrespect for our nation is becoming an acceptable practice. If these so called citizens did this post WWII, or Korea, they would have awakened in a Hospital Emergency Rooms. The National Pride that our people should rightly feel is all but gone. Show contempt for The Stars and Stripes! It’s the POP Culture thing to do! Peer Pressure is paramount and what’s strange is that apparently many of those individuals that one would expect to be mature, independent, self motivated and possessed of personal integrity are kneeling to the influence of herd mentality. Now it’s cool to act like a traitor. I predict that after every statue that is reminiscent of any of the heroes from our past is finally toppled, these unappreciative sheep will erect statues of Benedict Arnold. Maybe this is some subliminal Law of Nature that helps to remove the older members of a society (who are now in the way) by causing them to die from heart attacks and strokes. The irony of all this is that these people (who now refuse to acknowledge their country because of empathy for a cause that they obviously value more) that also claim to believe that it is morally wrong to offend anyone, suspend this principle with regard to those patriotic people who are deeply offended by their behavior. The kneelers in Ann Arbor are devoid of pride or principles and demonstrate the worst of what it means to be citizens. If I was one of their children, I would drown myself in the toilet in disgrace. These pathetic souls should NEVER look a person wearing, or who has worn, any uniform of our county’s armed services in the eyes. If I was one of their parents, I would spend the rest of my life apologizing and trying to find out where I failed. Semper Fi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First it was skinny jeans, tattoos, flannel lumberjack shirts and beards. Now they kneel. They might as well prostrate themselves on the floor and beg Allah for mercy. You people and your white privilege. Now you are appropriating the black man's protest as their own. Have you no shame? Or originality?

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thalides in Air Fresheners. The suppress male hormone production during puberty and male sex drive when mature. Women use them to control male behavior. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom