Last Pesidential 2020 debate LIVE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are truly in a strange place. Biden said it's all about truth and honor. His people think that line is going to get him votes...they may be right because there are so many leftists deflecting attention away from the laptop contents.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Need to capture Biden stating he would ban fracking (most recently in March of this year) and his comment tonight about get rid of oil industry and flood the airwaves in Ohio and Pennsylvania from now through November 3rd

I have been sharing both on Facebook since so many get their "news" from there. If you are on social media, share them both if you can.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Do you think there are any voters out there that haven't already made their choice? I'm afraid it's all just a little too late.

Very few, if any. Most people watching the debate were just watching to see if their candidate won. Internet polls this morning are showing a resounding win for Trump. Of course the usual suspects are claiming a Biden win. The funniest thing I’ve seen so far is Joy Reid claiming that Black Lies Matter has never shown a propensity towards violence. There is also an idiot black female congresswoman on Twitter wondering how a coyote can carry a child across the border. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom