Last presidential debate Trump V Biden - Torquing My Nut!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had it on but was going back and forth with a guy about a pistol trade for a good part of it and didn’t pay a lot of attention. Definitely sounded more like a conversation than the last one.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm actually impresed that the moderator was a moderator and not on Joe's debate team like previous ones.

Joe is a liar and does all the things lairs do. Shaking his head while smiling and looking down is lying.

Trump came off as a leader to me. More polished and poised than usual and spoke with clear confidence.

Best debate we've had in a very long time.

Last edited:

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Other than a couple of bobos from Biden I saw nothing that would swing voters much.

Biden finally admitting he’d get rid of oil and his temper when Trump brought up his sons money laundering.

Baring Biden dropping dead this race is scary for us Trump supporters

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Other than a couple of bobos from Biden I saw nothing that would swing voters much.

Biden finally admitting he’d get rid of oil and his temper when Trump brought up his sons money laundering.

Baring Biden dropping dead this race is scary for us Trump supporters
He won't suicide until after winning.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Biden was looking at a message on his Apple Watch last night.
8E5B0B20-78BA-4A05-9658-9FDC83E6F5C4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One person I follow made a couple good points:
In contrast to the first debate, Trump showed he can be controlled and calm....lest anyone think he's a loose cannon. Nope - He can turn it on and off as fits the situation.
Trump controlled the discussion. Biden was in response mode. The subtle but powerful message is that Trump is powerful and Biden weak.....If you watched the whole debate (I suspect many will just watch the cherry-picked sound bites)

My additional thought: Who was swayed by Biden's schlocky, look in the camera - heart to heart canned routines about common folk struggling with bald tires etc.?? No one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom