Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would never try to tarnish Terry's reputation. In fact, Terry looked upon a beautiful older gal once, but because she was married, he turned away. I think her name was Sarah, her hubby was Abe.

Dang, TK. Are you gonna start copying "someone else" in trying to insinuate that I'm old. I mean, that guy claims I was Methusaleh's babysitter, and now you are referencing Abraham and his wife, Sarai.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, TK. Are you gonna start copying "someone else" in trying to insinuate that I'm old. I mean, that guy claims I was Methusaleh's babysitter, and now you are referencing Abraham and his wife, Sarai.

No, Terry - I just wanted to make sure everyone knows I'm not trying to smear your character.

And point out that older gals can be attractive, too.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, Terry - I just wanted to make sure everyone knows I'm not trying to smear your character.

And point out that older gals can be attractive, too.

Well, you missed a good chance. I was testing you. I'm surprised that you didn't come back with, "See, I was right. Terry even knows the correct spelling for "Sarah.""

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wednesday I ran a magazine through this snappy little rascal...

102_9058 (2).JPG 102_9062 (3).JPG

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the local range last Friday and Saturday. Put about 80 rds through the new Sport II, 100 rds through the 9EZ, 100 rds through the P320. Put the 9EZ and G44 up on consignment. Now I'm back to work so no shooting for me til mid June.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Went to the local range last Friday and Saturday. Put about 80 rds through the new Sport II, 100 rds through the 9EZ, 100 rds through the P320. Put the 9EZ and G44 up on consignment. Now I'm back to work so no shooting for me til mid June.
Just curious..why not post the 9EZ and the G44 for sale here in the classifieds?

Latest posts

Top Bottom