Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 20 minutes ago.

Took the Ruger Police Service Six down behind the barn, shot about 50 wadcutters.

Home cast 358495, with 2.8gr Bullseye. Shot pretty good at 7 and 10 yards. I could keep them all in a 3" bull double action.

I think I sized them too big at .358". They were spitting some at me, and the face of the cylinder is leaded, although the barrel is clean.

I need to go back to .357".

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious..why not post the 9EZ and the G44 for sale here in the classifieds?
I'm never home long enough to sell like the way it's done here. I only have 3 days a month at home and if I list, then have to return to work, I have no way to complete the sale. With consignment, I just drop it off and let the dealer sell it. I collect the $$$ next time I'm home. If I was working locally and had the time to sell, ship or swap f2f, I'd have no problem selling here.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm never home long enough to sell like the way it's done here. I only have 3 days a month at home and if I list, then have to return to work, I have no way to complete the sale. With consignment, I just drop it off and let the dealer sell it. I collect the $$$ next time I'm home. If I was working locally and had the time to sell, ship or swap f2f, I'd have no problem selling here.

Not a bad way to sell them. They have sold a few for me. I’ve also bought a few consignments from them including 3 that another member from here sold through them. I missed out on your G44. By the time I saw it listed it was gone.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon I slipped down to the shop and ran a couple of doubles from 21 feet, I`m not Jose Wales aka Mr. Chain Blue Lightning himself fast but not to bad for an old man...

102_9109 (2).JPG 102_9119 (2).JPG

bubbaokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis, it would be a challenge to even stand up out here today. I was going to mount a scope on a "new to me" cz 452 varmint. Then I remembered I didn't have 1" rings for pic rail. Had 3 scopes and no 1" rings....had 30mm, but no 1". It's not like I can trot down the street and pick up a set. It's 35 miles to the grocery store, and 60 miles to closest place to pick up rings.
Anyway, the wind picked up and probably couldn't keep targets on the board anyway....LOL.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the range this past Thursday and fired 100 rounds through the Colt competition 1911 and 200 rounds through the Ruger MkIV 22/45. Once I shoot all my 45 acp ammo I’ll probably wind up trading the colt for something in 10mm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom