Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And, you have your own range?!?!??!! Is it flooded?

Weather, plus haven't been feeling quite myself. Fallen several times including once where I fell out of my chair, and Teresa said I was out for three or four minutes. That one I sprained my right thumb and it's starting to get better. Last time I fell, it was on my butt and I believe it could have compressed the spine.

It's not fun growing old and it's less fun still when you have abysmal balance.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It's been way too long!

I still have a new scope to sight in at 100 yards. The one place I have to shoot at has been too wet. I need a cheap 4X4. Maybe I'll be able to get out there soon.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know what’s sick? Before I bought my house I used to talk about how bad I wish I had a place of my own to shoot. Well now I do and I don’t shoot near as much as I would like. I always have something else going on. Seems I work all the time. Whether it’s cutting trees down or mowing or fifty other things on my list.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right?? I’m currently having a house built on my land and good grief there’s a lot of work to be done. I took a day I’d leave from work yesterday to run errands, cut trees, and build burn piles. That being said, I did get to take my daughter out to shoot turtles a couple of weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know what’s sick? Before I bought my house I used to talk about how bad I wish I had a place of my own to shoot. Well now I do and I don’t shoot near as much as I would like. I always have something else going on. Seems I work all the time. Whether it’s cutting trees down or mowing or fifty other things on my list.

I probably hit the targets once a week that first year or so, once or twice a month that second year. Now it's an occasional thing. But that can be said of many things in life too lmao

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Weather, plus haven't been feeling quite myself. Fallen several times including once where I fell out of my chair, and Teresa said I was out for three or four minutes. That one I sprained my right thumb and it's starting to get better. Last time I fell, it was on my butt and I believe it could have compressed the spine.

It's not fun growing old and it's less fun still when you have abysmal balance.

Darn it, Gary! Sorry to hear that! Take care of yourself!

Latest posts

Top Bottom