Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For one reason or another I hadn't been to the range since about mid last Sept.

I've had it for just a little shy of a month and I finally took the 9mm Springfield Armory SA-35 to the range this morning and ran 100 rounds of 115 gr. Winch. white box through it.

I didn't mess around with shooting it off bags or for groups I just went straight for the 25 yd. steel gongs and started flinging lead downrange and when I did my part it was ringing the gongs pretty consistently.......it shoots just a little left but I'll do a sight adjustment on my next trip to the range with it.

So far I'm pretty happy with the gun.

sa-35.jpg

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m still playing with 38 spl loads, and this evening I used the Kimber K6 to try out what I loaded last night. My verdict is still out on the Kimber.
I carried my first handgun ( Kimber Ultra CDP II 45) for about the last 10 years of employment.....every day....tho' I love that gun I now carry the lighter and higher capacity Springfield Hellcat RDP

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carried my first handgun ( Kimber Ultra CDP II 45) for about the last 10 years of employment.....every day....tho' I love that gun I now carry the lighter and higher capacity Springfield Hellcat RDP
I’ve had at least 3 Ultra CDP 45’s, and I loved them all but just never hung onto one long. My only real issue with the K6 that I’m trying to work through is that it’s DAO, and I prefer my revolvers with hammers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom