Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to Big Boys a few weeks ago to function test a new G19X I picked up for lighter weight carry. I have been holding off on range time until I am more comfortable I can replace what I shoot. I have a decent stash for every caliber I own, but that doesn't last long if it cant be replaced.

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to Big Boys a few weeks ago to function test a new G19X I picked up for lighter weight carry. I have been holding off on range time until I am more comfortable I can replace what I shoot. I have a decent stash for every caliber I own, but that doesn't last long if it cant be replaced.
My wife and I were talking about that a few nights ago. As you get older you can calculate how many rounds of each caliber you should fire until your expected demise. That number is seeming more and more feasible to stock pile as you get older.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today. I served an eviction notice to some beavers that took up residence in one of our ponds. They built a lodge, plugged up drain pipe and were causing water to go over the dam. 2lbs of tannerite placed with a large rock on top took care of the problem.
20210427_183811.jpg

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was able to get to the range again this morning and run another 50 rounds of my 125 gr. JHP ammo through my 4" Ruger GP-100 .357Mag at the 25 yd. gongs.......I actually took 100 rounds to the range but I'm trying to cut back a bit on ammo consumption /component usage.

I had the range all to myself again this morning and I was shooting the GP pretty good with few misses on the 8" and even the 6" gong.......I had a good time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom