Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My S&W 'E' Series 1911 was beginning to feel neglected so I ran 50 rounds through it this morning at the 25 yd. gongs.....wasn't having much luck connecting with the 6" gong this morning and I got tired of missing so I stopped flinging lead at it, I was able to do pretty well on the 8" gong.
S & W 1911 E Series.jpg

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My S&W 'E' Series 1911 was beginning to feel neglected so I ran 50 rounds through it this morning at the 25 yd. gongs.....wasn't having much luck connecting with the 6" gong this morning and I got tired of missing so I stopped flinging lead at it, I was able to do pretty well on the 8" gong.View attachment 207258

That paint I put on the 6” plates was repelling those slow .45 rounds!!

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday we got in some rounds for EDC. Set up the dot on the Max 9, and sighted in her new Rossi Lever 22LR.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty foggy this morning at 0645 but I still went to the range with my Ruger SR1911 and fifty rounds of ammo.

All my misses on the 25 yd. gongs I attribute to not being able to see them very well because of the dense fog.......that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

Ruger SR1911.jpg

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious... how would you say the recoil on that compares to a .30-06?

That's the only big game rifle reference I have. :anyone:
I’ve owned a few 300 Win Mags and a 300 WSM, and the recoil was pretty stiff. The Vias brake makes this gun recoil about like a 243 (pretty mild). This gun is actually a pleasure to shoot.:thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom