Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teslawasframed

Night Watchman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went squirrel & rabbit hunting with some buddies out by Waurika Lake yesterday. Saw 6+ miles of pretty country, but only one squirrel. Single shot behind the left ear with my 10/22 M1 Carbine look-alike.
20211229_171954.jpg

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a great time today at Red Rock Firearms indoor range with @xseler ! Finally put some rounds through my "new" Luger, as well as my .45 Colt and the Beretta Neos. Also put some rounds downrange through Mark's Browning Buckmark and his High Standard. That Buckmark has the most amazing factory trigger I have ever felt! I suppose I didn't do too badly, considering I was shooting one-handed. Thanks, Mark!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a great time today at Red Rock Firearms indoor range with @xseler ! Finally put some rounds through my "new" Luger, as well as my .45 Colt and the Beretta Neos. Also put some rounds downrange through Mark's Browning Buckmark and his High Standard. That Buckmark has the most amazing factory trigger I have ever felt! I suppose I didn't do too badly, considering I was shooting one-handed. Thanks, Mark!

Was a fun time! We'll do it again sometime --- hope someone will open a new range or buy the range that is closing.

Also, thanks for the tour of your city!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Was a fun time! We'll do it again sometime --- hope someone will open a new range or buy the range that is closing.

Also, thanks for the tour of your city!

What?! You guys didn’t call me? It doesn’t take much to get me to take off work…

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What?! You guys didn’t call me? It doesn’t take much to get me to take off work…

Hey, they will be open until May 1st! If'n you wanna' come up (you and anybody else here) just let me know. We'll work something out!
All of the display cases will disappear after the auction closes, but Kristin will keep the range open through May 1st. She'll maintain the regular schedule (closed Tuesday and Wednesday). When I talked with her today, she indicated that if we had a group that wanted to shoot (even after May 1st), she could probably be persuaded to re-open for a day or part of one. I'm sure she wouldn't do that for just a couple of shooters (I wouldn't expect her to!), but if we had a large group ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom