Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickt300

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I am lucky as I have a range that goes to150 yards just outside the front door. Shot 60 rounds through an AR in 350 Legend yesterday and 20 rounds through my 260 Remington today. Haven't been doing any hunting lately as I have been crappie fishing every chance I get loose.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went duck hunting several times this past (2021) season but I hadn't actually been to the range to do some shooting since Sept. of last year.......I took care of that this morning.

Went to the range early this morning with the 7.5" 44 Mag Ruger Redhawk that I purchased last week and fifty rounds of my 180 gr. Hornady XTP's and a right at max charge of Hodgdon CFE Pistol.........I had a ball and had forgotten how much fun a .44 Mag is to shoot.

There was a fella there with a chrony that was kinda drooling over the Redhawk and I could tell that he wanted to shoot it so I jokingly told him that if he'd chrony my loads for me I'd let him run a wheel full or two through it and he jumped on the deal. :)

The chrony showed a six round average of 1536 fps so my load is scooting along at a pretty good clip.

RR 7.5.jpg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I have been trying to go more often, but the combination of weekend chores, an hour’s drive each way to the range, and most of all, the cost of ammo has put a serious dent in our range sessions. Last time was about six weeks ago.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This AM, the flag is rapped around the top of the fl ag pole & the snaps have pulled the eyelets out of the flag. This happened the last ice storm. Two shots 12 ga 8 shot from Savage BSE double barrel. Flag just fluffed up then sagged back downed. Its still up there.

Last edited:

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot 5 hornet rounds in my old 1885 single shot but the primers were looking to ugly to continue. Barrel is trash as I only hit the bullseye once which is kinda what i wanted to find out for sure before I dropped a load of cash. Back to the drawing board but I did get 5 fire formed cases out of the deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom